Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are open to all age groups unless a restriction is specifically stated in relation to a particular competition, prize, or giveaway.
- Employees of the Pacific Media Network (PMN), its Trust, contest sponsors, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members ( i.e., spouses , parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren , and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish, unless specified otherwise.
- Only one prize may be won per person, per household every thirty (30) days or once every sixty (60) days if the prize is valued over $500 unless specified otherwise. For contests that run beyond thirty (30) days, contestants may only win one prize per contest. Contests with major prizes may have additional restrictions.
- Pacific Media Network will not be responsible for any entries and/or telephone calls that are misdirected, lost, disconnected, not received, or that are illegible.
- Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. All entries become the property of Pacific Media Network and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of contest rules. The decisions of Station Management shall be final. Entry into station contests constitutes agreement by contestant to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by station.
- All prize winners from Auckland (unless stated/advised otherwise) must pick their prize up at the Pacific Media Network's reception, Merial Building, Level 4, 2 Osterley Way, Manukau, Auckland, during normal business hours of 8.30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. If the prize winner is located out of Auckland, Radio 531pi (PMN) will mail/courier the prize to the winner. If a prize is mailed/couriered to the winner, the station will not be responsible for the prize being late, lost or misdirected by the NZ Postal Service or any other delivery service.
- Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners are required to present a valid photo ID or a copy of their drivers licences to pick up any prize. Additionally, ALL winners are required to sign a Winner's Release relieving the Station (Radio 531pi), Pacific Media Network, its Trust, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release will forfeit the contest prize.
- Pacific Media Network reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Prizes not claimed within 14 days of being awarded, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Pacific Media Network. Such a prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management.
- By participating in a contest, each contestant hereby consents to the Pacific Media Network using the contestant's name, voice, likeness, biographical information, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant's telephone call for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Contestant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
- Pacific Media Network, its Trust, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, contest sponsors and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from (a) participation in the contest and/or (b) the acceptance, possession and/or use of any prize awarded here under.
- Pacific Media Network reserves the right to change, alter or modify these rules at any time with or without written notice. These are general contest rules, and rules for individual contest rules differ from these rules set forth herein, the individual contest rules will govern and control.
- Pacific Media Network reserves the right to end or stop any contest at any time and for any reason.
- Complete contest rules are available at the station studios.